From the Humane Society of the United States comes Twelve things you can do for Tortoises and Turtles. It's never too soon to get your little one involved in preservation of wildlife. And just doing little things like being aware of the trash you throw away (plastic bags) is an easy way to start.
Here's a few finds for the turtle lover in your life:
1. Amenity Nursery Wall Prints - Woods Tutle Design Public $99.99
"Amenity introduces their Nursery Collection made of organic and sustainable fibers. Each piece is silkscreened by hand with eco-friendly, water-based dyes and stretched with care on wooden frames."
2. Silly Sea Turtles Cap Babystyle, $18.00
"This comfy cap features delightful brown patches reminiscent of a turtle's shell, making for an amusing addition to his lounge-around wardrobe!"
3. Silly Sea Turtles Applique Bodysuit Babystyle, $26.00
"Cotton basics are crafted of the world's softest cotton in our exclusive, mix-and-match solids and prints."
4. Jack & Lily Charming Turtle Shoes, Jack & Lily $26.00
"Hand stitched, ultra-soft chenille turtle on top of our mint 'lamb touch' leather shoes. Detailed with light blue ankle trim."
5. Pottery Barn Kids Animal Baskets, Pottery Barn Kids, $79.00 (small)
"Hand-woven rattan takes on playful animal shapes to store your child’s toys in a fun way."
6. Bestever Funny Feet Turtle Amazon $23.50
19" tall and made of super-soft washable cotton chamois.
7. Retro Turtles Halterall Etsy, $34.50
"Halterall is capri length halter style one piece with tie that ties at neck so you can adjust to fit baby and to finish them off have a double ruffled hem."